Saturday, March 21, 2009

Port Labrat Eyre Peninsula S.A


As you can see by the date on these next lot of photos I should have posted them in my blog last month but it was only yesterday when I was going through all my photos that I realised I hadnt posted this lot..

When were were at Streaky Bay S.A we went on a mini tour for 1/2 a day and one of the places of interest we went to was at Port Labrat S.A where lives a seal colony..This viewing deck was really scarey, I didnt think that I would be able to walk out on it to look down below to see the seals but somehow I got up the courage and did it..Well all the others out of the group kept saying come on you will be ok so after a bit of persuasion from them yes I did it..It was built overhanging this huge cliff as you can see by the photos...The day we were there I would say there would have been at least 60 seals. The tour guide told us he has counted well over 100 at times...

No comments:

Post a Comment