Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Back Again

Spose you wondered where the hell I had got to.. Would have been in here days ago if I wasnt so bloody stupid. Now let me explain the stupid bit ok.. Went to download all my photos into Photobucket but when I was in there the upload images and videos was gone. I looked everywhere on the site and couldnt find the bloody thing. So I tells Jodie my daughter about it and she just kept saying OH DONT BE SO SILLY MUM CAUSE IT WILL BE THERE...........OH NO ITS NOT THERE JODE .. was my reply to her comment..Anyway for days I have been saying to her will you please go into my photobucket and see what the problem is and as usual I got YEA WILL DO IT FOR YOU BUT NOT NOW OK. and that was my reply every day I asked her about it. Until yesterday morning and I said can you please go into my photobucket and see what the problem is. Next thing she comes back with well its there and I said well its not on my bloody laptop. Then she says you did sign in didnt you????? UMM YEA WELL NO I DIDNT.. I keep it in my favorites so just open it from there..Mum dont be so silly cause you have to sign into the bloody thing go do it now.. Guess what there it was it was, had no idea I had to sign in each time. Oh well takes all kinds dont it...
So now im busily posting away all the snaps since then.. Been here all bloody day so far and still got a lot to do yet but I want to get it all up to date ready for the next lot which will be so good cause we are off on a houseboat for a week from next Monday...
Since leaving Willow Springs Station we went back to Port Pirie and spent 2 nites with each of Brians 3 children then we stayed overnite back at Crystal Brook with friends then we headed to Kapunda to another friends place and stayed there for 2 nites. Then it was off to Adelaide and spent a nite at a caravan park..Following day it was at other friends for 3 nites...Have been to quite a few towns since leaving Adelaide, camped at Rapid Bay, had a day visit to Hahndorf what a pretty little place that is. Anyway better go post the rest of the photos on here for you all to see....

No comments:

Post a Comment